In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues. If you would like to make a formal complaint, then please contact us on or by writing to us at our office, marking in the subject title ‘Complaint’. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.