We are seeking ambitious law, LLB, LPC or SQE students or recent LPC graduates for a hands-on, expenses-reimbursed internship centred around litigation, commercial and complex immigration law.
- Assisting with the drafting of legal documents and court filings.
- Conducting legal research.
- Observing and participating in meetings and court appearances.
- Reviewing and summarising case-related documents.
- Experience of the English legal system, either as a student or graduate.
- Interest in litigation.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Location and duration
Location: Temple, London EC1
Duration: 2 weeks to 3 months.
Upon the successful completion of the internship, there could be a possibility that a temporary or permanent role as a paralegal or trainee solicitor will be offered.
What you need to do now
This is a great chance to gain practical experience, mentored by experienced solicitors and an in-house barrister whilst working closely with external barristers.
Please send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer. All decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.