Our firm is hiring a Sales and Customer Service Representative to join our law firm in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or someone early in their career. As the main point of contact for potential enquiries and sales leads, you will play a crucial role in filtering, handling, and following up with clients, ensuring exceptional customer service.
– Respond promptly and professionally to client enquiries via phone, email, and other social media channels.
– Filter and prioritise enquiries, directing them to the relevant fee-earners.
– Manage the sales lead database, nurturing and converting leads into clients.
– Provide exceptional customer service, addressing client concerns and resolving issues.
– Build and maintain strong client relationships, generating referrals and promoting our services.
– Prepare reports on sales activities and customer feedback, providing valuable insights.
Location: Temple, London EC1
Salary: Dependent on experience
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field and / or professional experience of working in a similar role in the legal sector
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent organisational abilities and multitasking skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
– Interest in the legal industry and eagerness to learn.
– Additional language skills are desirable but not necessary.
What you need to do now
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a sales / customer service background looking to kick start their career in the legal sector. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for exceptional customer service, please apply.
Please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunity employer. All decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.